Guarda Chardonnay 2020
Tupungato. Gualtallary. 1350 masl.
High vine. Drip irrigation. Cordon pruning with spurs. Average yield: 80 q/ha.
Part of the wine is fermented in French oak, and the other part in stainless steel tanks at low temperature. No malolactic fermentation.
A 60% of the wine spent 12 months in French oak and the other 40% was kept in stainless steel tanks.
Storage in bottle
Over 5 years.
||TOTAL ACIDITY 7 g/l
|SUGAR RESIDUE 1.5
||NUMBER OF BOTTLES
COLOR: clear medium lemon.
AROMA: fresh white peaches, white flowers with a light presence of oak.
FLAVOR: dry with a refreshing acidity, flowers and stone fruit with a refreshing vertical minerality.
A good appetizer and goes very well with fresh salads, pastas and fish. Its passage through wood also makes it perfect to pair with red and white meats, both roasted and baked.