Guarda Chardonnay 2021
Varietal Composition100% Chardonnay
VineyardTupungato, Gualtallary – Mendoza.
Aging60% of the wine spent 12 months in new and used French oak barrels and a part with induced malolactic fermentation. The other 40% was in stainless steel tanks.
Storage in bottleover 5 years.
|TOTAL ACIDITY 6,90 g/l
|SUGAR RESIDUE 1,86
|NUMBER OF BOTTLES
COLOR: Yellow with golden highlighs
AROMA: Fresh white peaches, white flowers with a light presence of oak
FLAVOR: Dry with a refreshing acidity, flowers and stone fruit with a refreshing vertical minerality.
Pairing SuggestionA good appetizer. It goes very well with fresh salads, pastas and fish. Its passage through wood also makes it perfect to pair with red and white meats, both roasted and baked.