Proyecto Hermanas White Blend 2019
Varietal Composition53% Viognier, 37% Semillón and 10% Sauvignon Blanc.
VineyardPerdriel and Mayor Drummond, Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza.
Fermentation processAn 80% of the wine was fermented and aged in second-use French oak barrels (500 liters), while the other 20% remained in stainless steel tanks.
AgingAn 80% of the wine was fermented and aged in second-use French oak barrels.
Storage in bottleUp to five years.
|ALCOHOL 12.6%||TOTAL ACIDITY 6.1 g/l|
|SUGAR RESIDUE 1.8||NUMBER OF BOTTLES|
COLOR: Pale yellow with greenish reflections.
AROMA: Citrus, floral and ripe tropical fruit aromas.
FLAVOR: Smooth palate and unctuous with a vibrant and fresh finish.
Pairing SuggestionIt is a very good companion of fish, seafood and smoked meats. It also pairs well with fresh green salads and mature cheeses.